Are you Searching for "SSC MTS Admit Card 2017"? then here is good news. Department of Staff Selection Commission will upload the hall ticket/roll number in the coming days. Staff Selection Commission multitasking examination for 8300 posts will be held in September and October months.
Candidate who will be qualified in MTS Exam 2017 will get selected for the next round. By using Registration NO. & DOB Applicants can get the SSC MTS Hall Ticket. All the appeared candidates can download regional wise admit card once it is available on the official website.
SSC MTS Admit Card 2017
Name of the Department:- Staff Selection Commission
Name of the Exam:- Mutlitasking Staff Examination 2017
Category: Admit Card / Hall Ticket
Total Vacancies: 8300
Name of Posts: MTS (Non-Technical)
Date of MTS Exam: September/October 2017
SSC MTS Exam Admit Card: Available Soon
Region-Wise SSC MTS Admit Card 2017: The official department will declare the SSC Exam Hall Ticket for Central, Eastern, western, MP, Southern, North Eastern Region, North Region at the official website very soon. Previously the exam dates were selected for the month of April/May. But now, SSC Will conduct online exam with a different schedule.
SSC Multi-tasking Staff Hall Ticket 2017
The admit card/hall ticket is very important and useful for all the eligible participants. Job Applicants can enter their Registration ID's and Date of Birth on official site for obtaining the admit cards. All the candidates must carry the MTS 2017 Admit card on the date of examination. The participants need to visit here regularly for getting more updates.
Simple Steps To Download SSC MTS Call letter 2017
- Log on to the regional SSC website. Links for each region and sub-region hall ticket download pages are given in the table below.
- Now, Click on “SSC MTS Tier II Hall Ticket” link.
- Enter the registration number, name and date of birth. Here, You will get to know the roll number.
- Now go to the download admit card link.
- Enter application number to download SSC MTS Exam Hall Ticket 2017.
- Print the call letter and check that all details given there in are correct.